The Chew Guard Guarantee
We stand behind our products, and we guarantee TrustyPup toys made with Chew Guard TechnologyTM are built to last longer than standard plush toys. If not totally satisfied with your product, you can contact us for a one-time replacement.
We’ve recently made some updates to our process, so please see below details:
- If your toy becomes damaged or destroyed within 30 days of purchase, you can submit a claim by completing the form below.
- Your claim must be accompanied with a valid proof of purchase, such as a store receipt, gift receipt or online purchase receipt.
- Limit of a one-time replacement per household.
- Valid only for purchases made within the United States or Canada.
- Based on product availability, your replacement toy may not be the exact product you purchased.
- For questions about our toy replacement process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No dog toy is indestructible, so any toy that becomes damaged or chewed open should be removed from your pet immediately. Please follow this guidance to avoid putting your pet at any unnecessary risk.
To submit a claim for your one-time replacement toy, please complete the form below.